- The Hand Held Controllers provide battery power for the actuator, and the means to precisely adjust the damper.
- NO hard wiring or building power is ever needed.
THE HHC SERIES IS AVAILABLE IN TWO VERSIONS . . .
- For local-only control, via the 4 ft power cord.
- The red rocker switch adjusts the damper for precise air flow.
- A multi-color LED gives visual indication of the operation.
- Provides the same basic, local-only control, PLUS
- Wireless remote damper adjustment via an iPhone, iPad, iPod(5G), Mini, and MB**.
- Very helpful when using the CR-1 or RP series remote panels. because a single balancing technician can adjust the air flow at the air outlet, even when the controller and damper may be a 100 feet away.
SIMPLE, TWO-STEP START UP
- First, press the HHC-1R’s Red Rocker Switch for a second to start the Bluetooth search.
- Open the app on your smart device** and wait a few seconds for the ‘lock-on’ to complete.
- The green ‘Ready’ circle at the top of the screen will glow.
- Touch the ‘arrows’ on the panel to control the CW & CCW movement of the damper.
- ** iPhone 4S or newer